Thursday 21 August 2014

Illustration Workshop confirmed | Secrets unveiled on Wordpress and individual teasers for each JakSpeedy blog on the way!! |

Good evening! Hope everyone's looking forward to their weekends. A quick update for you all:

Firstly, my illustration/basic storytelling workshop for Royal Wootton Bassett is now officially on Wednesday 29th October at 6:30pm, based in the Library. I'm looking forward to sharing a welcoming creative atmosphere with everyone and anyone, so please come down and/or spread the word if you're free during the holidays!

Secondly, I have just released some sneak preview pictures on my Wordpress page for Cracked Pins, the fantasy book I'm currently brushing up for release in collaboration with co-writer and awesome manga artist buddy W. Smith. For those unfamiliar with the blog, as a blogger you receive certain medals for achieving an amount of likes, posts, followers and so on - so I decided to tick two boxes with one pen in recycling the colourful medals and previewing two of the characters featured in said book. But it would be massively rude of me to do a preview just for Wordpressers and not here aswell! So I'll be working on some teasers unique to each blog, which will run throughout next week. In the meantime, you can see the 'press post here:

http://jakspeedyillustrator.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/a-sneaky-preview-award-for-lovely-wordpressers/

I'll be away and frequently internetless from tomorrow through to Sunday; I'm sorry I'm not around more! Madly busy and busily mad at the moment. But you will have my undivided attention as I work on your own teasers. :) I will also be drawing to pass the travelling time, so more will be on its way!

Thank you again for your support and patience. Exciting times ahead! :D

No comments: