Friday 29 August 2014

CRACKED PINS RELEASED AT NEWTON FERRERS ART BOOT SALE TOMORROW!

Afternoon all!
My first A4 work, a fantasy graphic novel created in collaborated with manga artist and writer W. Smith, has been printed - well, seven copies at this financial stage! - and I'll be taking them out for their first spin at the Art Boot Sale in Netwon Ferrers, Devon, tomorrow. Sales start from 1pm, so why not pop down for a nibble then put your feet up with some reading material? ;)
If more novelty stuff is your idea, you're also in luck - to commemorate this release I've been making 3D framed artwork! You can see one in the photos below, which uses artwork on under and on the glass to create a layered effect. Every thing on my stall will be under £5 each, including the super-exciting bubble wrap for protecting the frames! I don't know about you, but me and bubble wrap... well... pop. :D
I would also like to use this post to thank Lloyd and Esther, at SPS/Royal Wootton Bassett Stationery in my hometown, for helping me print these independently. I used to go in there with my cartoons and stare at pens when I was eight, and since then I've gone back through the years to get more pens, sketchbooks, and finally have my work printed using their copying services. Their support and encouragement has been stellar, so not to thank them would be an abomination! Bless everyone at the shop, you've made long held aspirations materialise, from age eight to twenty-one!
I've chucked in the poster advertising the Newton Ferrers sale tomorrow - look forward to seeing people there! :)






No comments: