Wednesday 3 September 2014

UPDATE! Newton Abbot Art Stall 7th September; plus a Blog I absolutely recommend!

Good evening! Sorry for the lack of posts at the moment, have travelled back to Plymouth recently so everything's gone a little bit madly (dis)organised!

To add to the mix I'll be in Newton Abbot for my second ever art boot sale this Sunday!! A HUGE thank you to those who went to the Newton Ferrers event at the end of August; ended up selling half my current stock of FUDGE and Cracked Pins, as well as generating much interest. Woop! ^_^ So the other half of said stock will be coming with me to Newton Abbot on Sunday. Posters and event link below; if you feel like an arty start to your Sunday before going back into the world of work, it would be wonderful to see you there - especially for such a good cause as Dame Hannah Rogers! :)




https://www.facebook.com/events/1446015445649287/?fref=ts

It has been a while but another vlog is on the way, for the beginning of next week. In the meantime may I signpost in the direction of this new blog?

https://thewordwhispers.wordpress.com/

My writer-in-crime for Cracked Pins, and creator of the epic Lifters lore running through it, has decided to set up his own blog, so I'd be very pleased if you were to check that page out for me!

Last but not least, a trailer for Cracked Pins, news of new books and commissions all on their way, as well as a round-up of awesome people met at art stalls. Bear with me - I'm lagging a little, but I'll make sure this gets running again next week! Thank you for your patience, and good night :)

No comments: